Sunday, November 2, 2008

Failyn Caught my ear

i have changed, but who hasn't?? it was years ago since the people that i "fell out with" met and we were all different people from then until now...you and i are different people. my question is, at what point do you ask yourself "is it worth it?" true friends wouldn't leave your side and if they do, they're not gone long. whose responsibility is it to reconcile? when neither of you feels like you're at fault, what happens now?? my whole point of this blog is that real friends are unmovable...so are relationships that are meant to be. whatever the issue is, if that person is that much of a friend, if there is an issue, talk it out...that's all. me and the people that i was speaking of in my life have all spoken and talked about what has happened. i don't feel we are as close as we used to be because when you give people a little time, they show their colors, don't you agree?

No comments: