Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Me against me

Life sucks for me, Honestly i dont know what to do. So apparently on the music scene, no-one feels my music, it's like my voice doesnt count. Panic???????? you arent real hip hop, you arent lupe, you arent skewby. Well I do say alot in my music, you just dont understand it or better yet you dont take the time to listen. Hip hop is music from the heart, its all about being you, being creative but coming from me noone wants to hear it so i put out bullshit songs about money, hoes, bling, etc... shit people wanna hear but i gets no respect but if gotti put it out its a hit. Man I do miss my dogs Joe Blowe & Kaiyo, them boys got heat and Kaiyo is a f in beast. Anyways I feel outcasted. I'm so hard on myself its sicknin, I give up easily, Its been months since i wrote a song and when i do start back writing its still not quality in my eyes, the passion might be lost. Friends, how many of us have them???????? i never had any friends coming up, none, thats why i try and find friends and peeps prob like damn nigga but i try and find peeps with a good heart and head on they shoulder. i dont even feel like writing no more, in a shitty ass mood,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: