Sunday, September 28, 2008

WTF...

I know its 6:45 in the morning but I just ( dont laugh ) had a nightmare, it was fuckin horrible.. First off I have to say I have some of the weirdest dreams but this was crazy, It involved my Family, A fear of mines, and a weird place/ suggestion. We went to some place and Next thing i know is MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER slipped and fell, I frozed my ass off, looking from a distance in awwh, My twin tried to grab her hair but he couldnt hold her so she fell to another level, I still froze, Scared of the height i guess but shocked at the incident, My mom tried to get up but started to fall again, into a deeper something which prob could have killed her, all this is going on I'm still stuck in fear like a dumbass, so I sucked it up and did what I had to do.......... WAKE MYSELF THE HELL UP

No comments: