Thursday, October 2, 2008

Old Chicks diggggggggggg me

So I was listening to the man M.B. on the radio speaking the truth as always. The Topic he brought up today was why older women like younger men/ vice versa. Well I got to thinking about my experiances with older woman, lol.... they adore the kid, lol, and I don't help the case, always throwing out compliments towards them, I can't help it...... anyways i think they start and i finish, i smile and they compliment me on my beautiful smile or my teeth or my good hair which they always seem to want to rub, then i come back with the.... how old are you????? 20????? her (blushing) baby naw I'm 40, thank you for the compliment (STILL BLUSHING) mE: YOU DONT LOOK 40, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... Her(still blushing) baby I got kids your age, Me: age is a matter of the mind babe, if you dont mind then it dont matter... Her: you are so handsome,call me heres my number, lol Anyways I've always been the type of guy to make an older woman smile, Older men, according to them don't compliment them or appreciate them. I do, It's my nature, lol, ............it's been awhile since i put the mack down, lol but they still flirt with me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"age is a matter of the mind babe, if you dont mind then it dont matter."

thats so cute...my momma needs a young bio like u in her life lol.