Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spank yo damn kids



So I was watching some show this morning and of course "WHITES" were on it, Interesting... ( I find some things whites discuss Hillarious)so the topic was discipline for the kids. It was 1 white lady against 3 white women and a white man, The 1 white lady spanked her kids and the opposers believed in "Time Out", LMAO... Anyways So they say if you don't spank your kids, (Spanking seems to be a curse word in the White HouseHold)then your emotional bond with your child will be stronger in the future. They say that whippin your kids, makes them grow up angry, and that their emotional bond with their parent(s)will be tarnished. WTF... I'm sorry readers but I got my ass whooped ass a child, I mean whipped, lol... Anyways It taught me to behave, I didnt want them whippins so before I did something wrong, The whippins made my ass think... I feel if I would have been put in time out then I wouldve been like, Damn, Well see aint whipping me, I have no physical damage to my ass so I can live with a timeout but I'm more likely to constantly get in trouble because I'm not worried about a real punishment. I'm really blessed to have gotten spanked, Thank you God,It taught me alot and made me use my head instead of just getting into a bunch of stuff. Question readers (Especially Black readers) did your Parents name their punishment tools? lol, my aunts belt name was "black boy" and my moms belt was named "friend" ( Thick Leather old skool belts with them big ass buckles) them joints hurted, lol, oh and back in the day.. you know imma country boy right????? Well back in the day not only did ya mom whip you but everyone on the block beat that ass before you got to the house so my ass was extra swollen and red, Anyways the point of this blog was fuck that timeout shit, Beat They ass... lol

No comments: